Monday, August 12, 2013

Amish Toys


We just had a new center island built for our kitchen and an Amish man named Andrew built it.  This isn't a photo of Andrew, it's his son.  My dad went with me to help order the island and he managed to "steal" a pic of the two year old.  I would normally say that he's just playing with the farm equipment...but there is a solid chance he's already working.

As for the island, we have it in the kitchen (close to where it will permanently be).  Once we get it all put together (dishwasher, sink, countertop, etc), I'm confident it will look perfect.  And since we had some extra space in the back of it, Andrew made 2 cabinets that are both 36" x 36".  Do you know how big that is?!  Huge!!  My serving dishes will finally have a home.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment