Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I Blame Pinterest

I blame Pinterest entirely for this current project.  The beginning plan was to just paint the master bathroom.  The second plan was to just replace the tile and paint in the master bathroom.  The third plan was to also remove the shower insert and tile that as well.  ONE HUNDRED plans later (and many hours on Pinterest), we have a fully demo'd bathroom.  While we are still disputing talking through exactly what the finished product will look like, the new stand alone tub came in and I think I'm going to love it!
 
 
**Sometimes we put new stuff in its place just to imagine what it will look like.  Yes, it means we have to move big items (like a tub) multiple times, but it's totally worth it.**

1 comment:

  1. I can understand how you feel, I start to pin things and then go back to check reality before make my dreams come through... sometimes, I just keep on dreaming and keep on pinning! LOL :D
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    ReplyDelete